Welcome to the Village Corner Deli!
"Government didn't build my business!"
- NO government agency has ever tested our food for safety.
- NO PHONE ORDERS. We refuse fair access to the phone network enabled by the government.
- NO DELIVERY. We would never drive on roads built by government!
- We DO NOT accept credit cards, as credit cards are regulated by the government.
- None of our employees have ever been to school. That won't stop us from totalling up your order.
- We do not carry any Italian deli meats or other fine international foods. They would have to pass through seaports or airports built and maintained by government.
- We draw all our water from the Mississipi River across the street. Fresh, sanitized drinking water is not available.
- We refuse fire protection from the fire department.
- We do not follow government procedures for verifying citizenship of employees.
- We have no indoor plumbing. But you'll love our "eco-friendly" wood-chip outhouse!